Learn about Aesop
We may be a young company, founded in 2011, but we have already established a strong ethical and professional approach to our clients and their work. We will never be too busy to dedicate the time needed for you, because we practice what we preach; an efficient approach in a professional but friendly way.
Georgina started Aesop after observing companies experiencing the same issues over and over again. By failing to address the root cause, many of these companies were wasting valuable resource, time, effort and costs. More recently Helen joined Aesop, as her varied and extensive skills perfectly compliment Georgina, making an effective and powerful duo. Meet the team.
We are Relationship Based
We build relationships based on our desire to help and our curiosity in your organisation.We aim to integrate quickly with your teams, ensuring everyone understands your business objectives by making a personal connection with them. We operate as part of the team, and help them to make the changes you all want to make.
We focus on the Outcome
We always keep sight of the difference that you want to make for your organisation and clients. We want to help increase your profitability and improve employee satisfaction; it seems straightforward but is much more difficult to implement in reality. We do not waste your time with endless meetings but focus on making things happen.
An Integrated Perspective
We aim to bring a holistic and connected approach to your company. We are helpful, honest and open and we are able to assess and objectively implement efficiency in your operational environments. We like to learn continuously with our clients.
We apply five key criteria to all of our work. These are based on our core values and experience of working with clients.
- The tangible benefits from your increased effectiveness far exceed the time and costs of our input.
- You will increase the skill within your organisation so that you can effectively manage future requirements to change.
- We will form good working relationships and aim to leave behind improved relationships throughout your organisation.
- We always learn from the work we do and make changes to our methods, techniques and our style of working.
- The work is consistent with our personal values and aims to contribute to broader societal issues.